Fountain | Pond | Garden | Accessories |
 
 
  Frequently asked questions
 
    

u       How can I get your price and packing information list?

 

If you are interested in our products, please email Caijl@21cn.net.  Please provide information about your type of business and contact information as well as the items you are interested in.  If you are interested in a specific item, please indicate the item number, minimum order quantity and when you need the item and we will send you a detailed price quote.

 

 

u       How can I get samples?

 

Please let us know what items you are interested in and we are happy to send them to you.

All we ask is that you pay for the total value of the samples and freight. If the total value of the samples is under 10 USD, only freight costs are required. 

 

    

u     Can we have our logo or company name printed on your products or package?

 

 Yes, please email your logo or company information and where you would like it printed.

 

 

u        What are the payment terms for orders?

      

          We require a T/T 30% deposit in advance, and the remaining 70% for the original shipping documents.

 

u       How do I place and receive my order?

 

Please send us your purchase order by email or fax. We will send you a sales confirmation of your order for review. Your purchase order should include the  following information:

   
a. Company information - company name, street address, phone number, fax number,  destination       

b. Product information - item number, desc ription, quantity 
c. Delivery time required

d. Your forwarder information if necessary
 

 After confirming your order, please T/T the deposit to our account and we will start   production and contact your freight forwarder. If you do not have one, we can arrange for  one on your behalf.

 

Once we receive the shipping documents, we will fax or email the shipping documents to  you.The original documents will then be sent by air mail once the remaining balance is  paid.You will need the original documents to release your order from the shipping port.

 

u       Can I visit your office and showroom?

 

Our office is always open.Please contact us to schedule a visit. 





      

 
      QUCIK MENU
 
Home
About Us
Products
Fountain
Pond
Garden
Accessories
New style
FAQ
Contacts
 
 
HOME   |  ABOUT US   |  PRODUCTS   |  NEW STYLE   |  FAQ   |  FEEDBACK   |  CONTACTS
4th Floor Industry Bldg NO.86 Xuegang South Rd. Bantian Shenzhen China
Tel:0086 755 2559 3948
Fax:0086 755 8247 4789
E-mail:caijl@21cn.net